YOUR GRAPHITE NOW PLAYS LIKE STEEL.
The KBS TGI – Tour Graphite Iron is designed for players looking for maximum steel like play-ability, shot control and performance in a graphite shaft, developed from optimized weight and stiffness.
(.370) Parallel Shaft is a single length shaft that will be Tip & Butt Trimmed to length.
Trimming CAN change how the shaft will play. 3-PW will be 8 pcs.
10 Years ago, KBS Golf Shafts changed the way your Irons played and performed, now we are doing it AGAIN, with Graphite. Introducing the KBS TGI Tour Graphite Iron. The KBS Tour Graphite Iron is the first Graphite Shaft to play like KBS Steel with optimized weight and stiffness per player to gain maximum play-ability & performance. It is designed with the same E.I. curve as our KBS Tour Steel and is in every weight class to fit every player from Juniors to Women, to Tour Professionals.
- 5% lower trajectory
- 5% less spin
- 5% more distance
- Available in 8 weights from 50g › 110g
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.