Aldila - ASCENT 80
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
ASCENT™ Red helps you raise your launch angle while controlling spin and face deflection for higher ball flight with long descent and roll out. Golfers looking to improve flight apex often turn to added loft or a more active shaft, yet both can lead to more spin and bigger misses. ASCENT models counter this with an integrated Impact Stabilization Zone. This unique enhancement – created by pairing a strategically-placed section of increased stiffness with a focused area of heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg – preserves the shaft’s lively feel and higher launch angle while maintaining stability and maximum energy transfer at impact. You get a more active profile, more kick, and higher ball speed while still getting the accurate, penetrating flight needed for maximize distance.
|Shaft Name||Flex||Length (in)||Weight (g)||Tip O.D. (in)||Tip Length (in)||Butt O.D. (in)||Torque (degrees)||Kick Pt.|