Debuting in early 2003, The ALDILA® NV® Green is one of the most popular after-market shafts ever. With that kind of success, why change what works.
The new NV® Green features the same constant taper design to a smooth and stable feel shot after shot. The next generation NV® also incorporates ALDILA®’s NexGen Micro Laminate Technology® (MLT) - which uses more than 20 layers of ultrathin, aerospace-grade prepreg, that eliminate unwanted gaps and “dead zones” that can occur during the manufacturing process. MLT enhances feel and eliminates inconsistent shots cause by shaft variability.
We’ve updated the NV® Green’s cosmetic to appeal to today’s more global audience as well as developed lighter option and additional flexes to help fit more player worldwide.
The NV® Green was born to perform and continues to withstand the test of time.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.