AQUA Hybrid 2 – the ultimate solution for golfers who want to use their bag both as a cart and stand bag.
The lightweight construction and the Air Channel Strap deliver superb standbag qualities, while the Footless Stand mechanism, 14-way divider top and ample storage provide the comfort of the best cart bag designs.
The new Drop-Stop system from BIG MAX guarantees 100% waterproof material as well as seams and zippers.
So, rounds of golf in the rain won’t be a problem anymore, the bag remains dry and your golf equipment is protected against any moisture.
- 100% waterproof
- 14-way Organiser Top
- Trolley compatible Hybrid stand
- Trolley compatible Legless bottom
- Reinforced bag connection area
- Spacious apparel pockets
- 100% waterproof and seam sealed
- Air Channel Straps for better air conditioning
- 7 waterproof pockets
- Cooler pocket
- Umbrella holder
- Glove- & towel holder
- Leg Lock System
- Top Size: 9 inches
- Weight: 2.3 kg
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.