Fire Express - RB
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
● Wrap a 4-axle cloth sheet around the entire length, and add a 4-axis cloth sheet to the hand side and the middle part of the inner layer. The delicate rigidity setting stabilizes the shaft behavior during the swing toward impact and increases the head speed and meet rate.
● A power area zone is set near the midyear gift. The downswing effectively creates a tame and accelerates the head speed toward impact.
● The balance point of the shaft is set slightly closer to your hand. The swing trajectory is stable and a refreshing swing is achieved. In addition, the optimum balance point design for each weight band is adopted, in which the balance point moves to the hand side depending on the weight.
● Succeeded in reducing the weight in the same flex by using Toray Industries, Inc.'s new material T1100G with high elasticity and high strength (high-tensile graphite) for the straight material. Furthermore, by using materials to which Nano Alloy® technology is applied, a mild feeling is achieved while improving impact resistance.
* Nano Alloy® Technology is a registered trademark of Toray Industries, Inc.
Features and Technology
- The RB model was created to help those with slower tempo swings get a full release of the club head during the swing.
- Same great feel and feedback as the original Quadra Fire Express.
- Increased stiffness in the mid section (added carbon sheet wraps) with softer handle and tip ends to enhance feel and promote acceleration of the club head.
- Very consistent performance in tip acceleration allows a player to work shots in both directions if needed.
- New lighter T1100G carbon sheets are used to create lower weight in each flex than the previous models.
- Produces a strong mid trajectory with low spin.
Tip size .335