SteelFiber shafts combines the power of graphite with the stability of steel to give golfers accuracy and increased distance, while at the same time reducing the risk of injury, lessening the aggravation of existing injuries and decreasing player fatigue.
An extension of the ever-popular j-series, the new SteelFiber h-tour features a slightly longer parallel tip section that offers greater optimization for every golfer. The SteelFiber h-tour is a true one-of-a-kind in Asia, providing similar performance characteristics of SteelFiber’s tour-winning j-series yet with a little more forgiveness.
The SteelFiber h-plus features a ‘flight control’ design that delivers a higher launch angle and great responsiveness without sacrificing performance. The progressive tip design of the SteelFiber h-plus delivers higher ball flight while still being light on weight and heavy on accuracy and distance control.
SteelFiber shafts provide superior performance through innovative composite engineering that combines a high-modulus graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber lacing the shaft surface. The shaft’s graphite core provides vibration dampening, increased clubhead speed and maximum distance, while the steel fibers produce optimum weighting for a solid feel at impact and add stability and control for pinpoint accuracy.
SteelFiber h-series irons are available in h-plus 55, 65 and 75 models, and h-tour 75, 90, 105 and 120. All h-series shafts are parallel tip configurations.
Design & Technology
- High modulus graphite core
- Over 59 miles of steel fiber covers the entire surface of each shaft
- Each steel fiber has a diameter of 8 microns or approximately 1/10th the diameter of a human hair
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.