The most widely used cord grip on Tour, the Tour Velvet® Cord, comes standard with Brushed Cotton Cord Technology, a tight-weave cotton twill fiber that creates a comfortable cord grip. The Tour Velvet Cord features all of the great traction and all-weather performance that made the Tour Velvet the winningest cord grip on Tour.
Our exclusive brushed cotton cord is fused in the rubber grip to wick away moisture to maintain traction in all-weather conditions.
MAXIMUM SURFACE TEXTURE
Consistent texture pattern and cord increases the traction of this grip for more stability in every swing.
One of our firmest grips provides maximum feedback at impact to help promote more consistent swings.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.