ELITE PERFORMANCE. UNBEATABLE VALUE.
PXG 0211 XCOR2 Irons make cutting-edge club technology affordable for a wide audience of golfers. Created using some of our most advanced innovations, 0211 XCOR2 Irons deliver incredible distance, much-needed forgiveness, and consistencyyou can count on. Presented in a clean, approachable design, the progressive set features varied blade length, offset, and bounce, for greater forgiveness in harder-to-hit long irons and maximum control in shorter irons. Built-to-spec, PXG 0211 XCOR2 Irons are available in Chrome and Xtreme Dark finish.
WHO THEY ARE MADE FOR
Golfers who want killer performance at a killer price.
PXG 0211 XCOR2 IRON SPECS
|Club||Loft||Standard Length (inches)||Standard Lie||Offset (inches)||Bounce|
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.