ASCENT™ Ultralight models deliver an easy, high launch angle without the typical compromises of an ultra-lightweight shaft. Featuring Focused Mass Technology (FMT™), a precise weighting section that utilizes heavier, tungsten-infused prepreg in the butt end to help players turn through the ball better for stronger, straighter/drawn ball flight. ASCENT™ Ultralight models also feature FlyDrive™ Technology – a new application inspired by a similar innovation in high-performance fly fishing rods. A unique, full-length Visco-Elastic Isolation Layer (VEIL) is added to improve overall strength and feel while bolstering the shaft’s resistance to “ovaling,” a common deficiency in thinner-walled designs. FlyDrive™ adds very little weight or thickness so ASCENT™ Ultralight shafts remain quick and fast with a satisfying, solid feel at impact.
ASCENT™ Ultralight Wood
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.