Aldila - Iron - RIP Tour
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
Aldila RIP Iron Shafts
Aldila RIP Iron shafts have been used to win on more than one occasion on the Tour in 2013. What sets the Aldila RIP Iron shafts apart from the rest is that it is lower in torque and is straighter along its length than any steel golf shaft. Its not as good as steel, its better. The new Aldila RIP iron shafts incorporates Aldila’s Tour proven RIP Technology® with unique composite construction to create a new and innovative shaft flex profile for maximum distance and control – Hyperbolic Flex Technology™. RIP Technology repositions the materials and patterns to optimize the performance characteristics of the shaft. Hyperbolic Flex Technology provides a stiff tip section for optimal launch and spin control, with a very firm butt section for an incredibly stable feel, while the center section of the shaft is softer to provide outstanding kick through impact to maximize ball speed. Available in both 90 and 115 gram designs.
Bombsquad Golf reviewed the Aldila RIP Iron shafts and here’s what they had to say:
As of right now, don’t see wanting to play steel again, have a feeling these irons and shafts will be in the bag a long time. Simply everything I would want in a iron / shaft combination. Now to try them in the wedges! The cost makes them right in the market with most high end steel.