Aldila - RIP Beta
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
The ALDILA® RIP was introduced to the golf consumer in 2010. RIP stands for Reverse Inter-laminar Placement. Meaning, some of the bias plies that create torque were moved from the placement near the mandrel to the outside of the shaft walls. The longitudinal plies, that create stiffness were sandwiched between the bias plies. This reconfiguration increased torque and hoop strength, creating a more stable shaft with a different feel.
ALDILA® RIP Beta The ALDILA® RIP Beta has the same shaft geometry as the RIP Alpha in the mid- and but-section, but a softer tip-section – which produces a higher launch and spin.
The R.I.P. (Reverse Interlaminar Placement) employs patent-pending technology and exclusive materials to completely transform the shaft from the inside out. The R.I.P. Technology repositions the materials and shaft design patterns to maximize the flexural and torsional performance characteristics of the carbon fiber. Through the use of computer modeling technology and exclusive materials, Aldila created a revolutionary shaft with optimum flex and torque characteristics with incredible feel. In addition, the hoop strength, or cross-sectional stability of the shaft is also increased to provide greater stability near the clubhead for maximum shot control.The R.I.P. Beta version (skull with green eyes) is a slightly higher launching (mid) than the original stiffer tipped R.I.P Alpha version (skull with red eyes) that has been PGA Tour tested and PGA Tour proven.