The Dri Lite Silencio 2 has become even more resistant and lighter, thanks to Dri Lite technology. With the special 14-way Silencio divider, every single club has its place, the clubs are protected and the annoying noice of the clubs heads hitting each other is a thing of the past. The new organiser also offers enough space for oversize putter grips. The new pocket arrangement offers improved organisation of the 4 value pockets (watch, wallet, keys, smartphone and rangefinder).
- 14-way Organiser Top.
- Full length divider.
- Ultra light design.
- Water resistant material.
- 11 pockets.
- Oversize cooler pocket.
- Waterproof valuables pocket.
- Big Max accessories compability.
Top Size: 9.5 inches
Weight: 3.7 kg
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.