Brampton - Solvent HF-100 Golf Grip Tape Spray Solution - Gallon (Non-Toxic Activator)
Availability: In stock
Collection: Fitting Tools
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
- Effective with all standard grip tapes.
- Easy clean up
- Economical – use half the normal amount to apply the grip.
HF-100 was first introduced in 1997 and was chemically engineered for the sole purpose of safely installing golf grips. The solution was designed to activate the adhesives on the grip tape allowing the grip to be easily installed. Before its introduction, highly flammable and toxic solvents, such as gasoline, naphtha and rubber cement were the norm. These products not only emitted harmful fumes but were easily absorbed through the skin.
The gripping areas of most golf establishments were ticking time bombs of health issues and potential fire hazards. HF-100 effectively solved all of these problems and was appropriately named “The Grip Solution”.
In fact HF stands for Hazard Free. During its development over 100 attempts were created before the current formula was achieved. HF-100 is not only safe but is also able to be shipped without any restrictions.
HF-100 is nonflammable, non-toxic, non-ozone depleting, low VOC blend of surfactants, emollients, isoparaffins, and water. It is completely ODC free and proper use can reduce VOC emission by up to 70% and has a slower evaporation rate that minimizes ventilation requirements.
When used as directed, HF-100 is a very economical solution, and requires 60% less volume than standard solvents to adequately activate the tape. It is also odorless and colorless and works with any double sided grip tape.
HF-100 can also be used to install grips on a variety of different products, from bike and motorcycle grips, ski poles etc.