- 2 Piece Construction
- 312 Dimples for optimum flight
- Conforms with USGA and R&A rule
- 12 balls pack
Super Low 35 Compression Core
- Softer Feel than most golf balls in the market. Many high handicap golfers struggle to have a pure and solid contact on their golf shots. In such situation, a lower compression golf ball will give them an advantage to be able to compress and launch the ball.
- Recommended for players with club head speed below 95mph
Longer, Straighter Flight
- Reformulated core for faster ball speed, lower spin) High handicappers will have problem with their golf shot consistency, especially for their driver. We have redesigned our core to lower the driver side spin and backspin of the ball so that golfers can achieve a straighter and longer flight.
Excellent spin, control, and feel around the green
- Our responsive and soft ionomer cover enables a higher approach spin which is excellent for greenside control during your short game.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.