Mitsubishi Chemical - Diamana TB
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
Players at all levels are realizing the benefits of a dedicated fitting. Diamana™ TB-Series shafts are designed explicitly to maximize this process. Through a new Consistent Feel Design™, Diamana™ TB-Series feature minimal variance in butt OD, weight and balance point through the entire range – from 40R2 to 80TX. This minimizes any change in feel as a player shifts among options, allowing a fitter to focus on finding the ideal weight/flex pairing for maximum performance. Constructed using a new dual-phase Mitsubishi Chemical [#371 resin system] that produces a carbon-rich structure that is both universally stronger and more responsive.
Consistent Feel Design yields incredible consistency through the entire Diamana™ TB-Series:
• 80% less variance in Butt OD for entire series
• 60% less variance in weight between flexes
• 70% of SKUs within 0.10mm Butt OD & 75% within 0.25mm
• Balance point within 2% for entire series, 1% for each weight
Who it’s best for? Diamana™ TB-Series is ideal for club fitters working with a broad range of players who could benefit from smooth profile shaft, fit with even greater precision.