Brand new, MMT™ Scoring Wedges were designed to provide uncompromising feel and spin from aggressive full shots to the most delicate scoring shots around the green. MCA Golf, inc.’s patent pending Metal Mesh Technology -individually braided strands of 304 Stainless Steel integrated into to a shaft’s prepreg layers- allows us to construct shafts with thinner walls. Thinner walls improve feel and responsiveness, and the combined strength of steel and carbon provide more consistent launch and spin. This means more control and confidence with every shot.
Who it’s best for? MMT™ Scoring Wedges are ideal for players looking to enhance the feel and shot-making ability with their wedges. They have been strategically engineered to maximize performance where it counts, and provide a great complement to the MMT™ Iron Series, available in 3 iron through PW lengths.
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN SINGAPORE (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is automaticly calculated at checkout page.
• Estimated delivery time to 1-2 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via and TNT-FEDEX Express.
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-6 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.