Nippon Shaft Pro - 950S Neo
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
The N.S.PRO 950GH, introduced March 1999, improved club control and shot distance so significantly that the N.S.PRO series immediately earned the reputation as the Champion of lightweight steel shafts. 20 years later, the N.S.PRO 950GH remains the Champion with over 40 million sold and in the bags of over 250 professional tournament winners. However, larger iron head designs with strong lofts and lower center of gravities (CG) have grown in popularity over the last 20 years. These iron designs reduce spin and promotes harder landings for the amateur golfers. Therefore, we were required to make a new shaft to better match the times. The N.S.PRO 950GH neo was developed with this mission in mind. While inheriting the superb handling and directional accuracy of the 950GH, neo better matches today’s iron heads with rigidity characteristics refined by patented processes from our tour winning N.S.PRO MODUS³ line, Multi Heat Treatment technology (MHT) and Multi Shape Adjustment technology (MSA). A bold new premium logo exemplifies the shaft's superior feeling and performance while also complementing other logos in the N.S.PRO lineup.
- Extension of the world’s first sub-100 gram constant weight steel iron shafts, the N.S.PRO 950GH
- Slightly firmer tip section produces a slight spin increase and a 1⁰ to 2⁰ higher launch for softer landings
- Firmer mid-section stabilizes newer, slightly larger clubheads throughout the swing
- Softer grip section (.600” diameter, reduced from .610”) and Nippon Shaft’s proprietary MHT (Multi-Heat Treatment) enhances “NS” feel and performance