Project X Graphite - HZRDUS SMOKE IM10 Mid Spin 60
Shipping & Return
You will be able to "Track your order" via our website, or simply click 'View your order' in the email once the tracking information is updated by the courier provider. Alternatively, you may wish to track your order via this tracking system directly (click here)
*If you are unable to track your order here, please email your tracking number to us at email@example.com. We'll try our best to assist you within 5 working days. Thank you for your kind understanding.
SHIPPING WITHIN MALAYSIA (DOMESTIC FULFILLMENT)
• Shipping fees is FREE for minium order RM 200 (for limited promo time) within West Malaysia.
• Estimated delivery time to West & East Malaysia is 2 - 15 working days.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel has been shipped out.
• Expect delays during festive periods and sales promotion period.
• We do not accept any order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
• We ship worldwide via DHL International Priority and TNT(Fedex) .
• Expedited International shipping will take 3-7 working days.
• We provide Worldwide Shipping. All rates will be auto calculated at checkout page.
• You will receive your tracking number via email once your parcel been shipped out.
• We do not accept order cancellations upon dispatch of your order.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT DUTIES
• Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel
• Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
Have a question?
Contrary to popular belief, when it comes to carbon fiber, stiffness and strength are not the same. Often a stiff material is very brittle, and a strong material is not very stiff. This makes shaft engineers develop a combination of multiple materials to try and dial in ideal strength and stiffness properties for a certain shaft, and in doing so, creates trade-offs when trying to design a lightweight, stable shaft that delivers maximum energy transfer. This is where Hexcel’s® most advanced HexTow® carbon fiber comes in: iM10. The iM10 family of shafts are the first Project X shafts to feature Hexcel’s® incredibly unique iM10 carbon fiber, a very high modulus (stiff) and very high strength carbon fiber allowing for new possibilities in golf shaft design. iM10 shafts offer unmatched stability in both a playable mid launch/spin design and a counterbalanced low launch/spin tour design—providing a variety of options to best suit your game.